- 2 ounces of all natural beard balm
- A combination of quality oils for healthy hair, beeswax for hold, and an exclusive aroma
- Real coffee grains and tobacco scent to create an unusual, relaxing alternative to the casual, everyday style
Welcome to our latest addition to the Real Bearded Men beard balm collection.
With its unique coffee and tobacco aroma, this balm will either make you feel, look, and smell like an eccentric gentleman of old colonial heritage, or the casual living, easy going personality of a global wanderer. Or somewhere in between - whatever floats your boat!
Made with real coffee grains – and of course, made in the good ol’ US of A – it encompasses a blend of soothing oils and ingredients for maximum smoothness and healthy hair. Plus beeswax to tame and strengthen that manly mane!
Beeswax – beeswax protects against irritation (usually caused by inflammation, bacteria and viruses) yet at the same time allows the skin to breathe, exposing it to oxygen, which in turn helps to improve its condition. A healthy skin is, quite literally, the base of a good beard. Beeswax also softens easily at room temperature, making it easy to apply to style your beard and keep those hairs under control!
- Coconut Oil – containing minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, coconut oil is a great go-to for the health of your skin and hair. It moisturizes and improves brittle, scratchy frizz, eases irritation and can stimulate healthy growth.
Almond Oil – a light oil which is perfect for facial hair, almond oil contains properties – which include potassium, zinc, vitamin E, proteins, and monounsaturated fats – that promote healthy growth while calming the effects of inflammation and reducing the risk of unsightly dandruff.
Apricot Oil – apricot oil contains a high percentage of oleic and linoliac oils, and is a natural anti-inflammatory, moisture retentive product that also helps to relieve and stop outbreaks of acne. With blood circulation improvement qualities, it can strengthen your hair follicles and ensure your whiskers will grow in great condition.
Shea Butter – obtained from the nut of the African shea tree, this butter protects against dryness with its moisture retentive, soothing properties. ‘Dry beard’ can cause brittle hairs and skin irritation; shea butter combats these problems in a gentle, natural way.
- Vitamin E – this versatile vitamin is essential to stimulate blood flow, increase oxygen intake and boost the growth of healthy hair. It’s an effective antioxidant and is known to combat free radical damage (the signs of aging) which can cause lackluster, dull beards without shape or character.
Plus a unique blend of natural essential oils for added flavour and style.
How to use:
Scrape out a dime sized amount of balm and rub between your palms. Run your fingers through your facial hair, starting from the neck and working up, making sure to rub balm evenly into the skin.
Who will you be when you wear yours? Order now to find out who your inner man really is!
- What do you charge for shipping?
Shipping on orders over $49.99 is FREE. The free shipping policy is limited to destinations within the U.S.
- How much is shipping on orders below $49.99?
Standard Shipping is $3.95 within the U.S.
- Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship to international countries. You’ll be able to calculate the cost of shipping to your country on the cart page.
- How do I know if my order has been sent?
When your order ships from our warehouse we send you email confirmation. Tracking information is included for all domestic orders. Tracking information for international orders will only be included if you have opted for Tracked & Signed Shipping. You can also reach out to email@example.com for more information regarding the status of your order.
Please allow 1-3 business days for us to ship after placing your order. Holiday seasons and busy times may present a delay; however we aim to get orders out as quickly as possible, and we email shipping confirmation when sent from our warehouse.
Yes, please contact us before returning any products. We accept returns or exchanges of any sealed or defective products by mail within 30 days of purchase, and you will be refunded via the original form of payment. Store credit only will be offered for returned unsealed merchandise.